Saturday, March 2, 2013

Irish Luck Chalk Board Greeting


It seems like only yesterday was Valentine's Day. Turning around the corner it will be St. Patrick's Day and don't blink because EASTER is to follow. 
So what better way than to celebrate the next few holidays with decorating a children's easel at my front door.  

It's quick, easy and looks adorable. 

I scored my wood easel from a local thrift store for $4.00. After cleaning it up and purchasing chalk in multi-colors, it makes it great to write some welcoming words for guests that arrive at your home. 


Using jars and some weeds that look like clovers that I had all around my home. Viola!! St. Patrick's Day here we come!


Hope this helps inspire you to welcome the next few holidays. I know that Mr. KofColors likes to come home and read the board. 

~Amanda


1 comment: